The Easiest & Hardest Places to Live in America
The costs of five years of wage cuts are adding up. For five years corporations have enlarged their profit by taking the money directly from the wages of their workers. However, that is a zero-sum game that only works for a limited amount of time, and now the corporations that get their revenue from the shrinking middle class are starting to worry about their customer base.
click on the title link to continue:
I’m in a good mood so this the only time this gonna happen
- Always say something
- when you say something don’t play like its something you thought of, cite your sources
- don’t butt into conversations of PoC unless they call for you. Other than that just sit, listen and learn
- Only focus on your people. Don’t police what we do, we handle our shit so you go handle yours cause y’all the ones fucking shit up for everyone else
- don’t think you doing small shit is actually doing shit. You’re just one person and if you only do things on a small scale then realize that’s only helping you. White people claim they’re allies when really they’re only doing things so that they can feel better about themselves and sleep better at night thinking they did their part. White people literally have had overwhelming influence over the entire world for quite a bit now so you deciding not to do black face on halloween anything at all. Now no one’s expecting you to change everyone you come in contact with but at least understand that there’s always gonna be more you can do if you really care
- never ask for praise. realize you seeing people as human beings ain’t nothing praise worthy when you should have been doing it this whole time. You don’t get any cookies, claps, co-signs, none of that. We don’t give trophies for participation and just showing up. We really don’t give trophies at all but you’ll know what’s good if we fux with you. You probably ain’t understand that last part so lemme rephrase: if we associate with you then we cool and based on the degree of association then you’ll be able to asses how cool we are with you. But don’t let that go to your head because white folks like to get it twisted and think they down and they start to over do it and then start thinking they deserve shit and that’s when your true colors show.
- If you ever get involved in a organization, even catered to PoC, a project for PoC then don’t ever try to take anything over. Do what you are told and don’t butt in where you’re not wanted. Stay in your lane at all times less you get run over
And this is the biggest one that is the most crucial and if you don’t understand this then you’re not worth any associations and white people always forget this last part and this is where they fuck up
8. Realize that we don’t need you to get where we’re going. Your contribution the end all be all of our success. We gonna get ours with no qualms of not including you and leaving you behind. We know our worth and we do not need you to validate it for us. If you wanna help then do that, but don’t think we need you. When white people realize this then they show who they really are. They’re either a person that sees they not gonna get rewarded for their “good deeds” and they drop out or they’re somebody that does good because its what they’re supposed to do and not because they feel some entitlement and have some white savior complex
There may be some other stuff but I got other things to do so these things are the most important i can think of. You lucky you got me in the best of moods tho cuz had i seen this at any other time you woulda got grilled like nobody’s business because i get the feeling you done fucked up on some of these reqs before and even get the vibe you were thinking it when you wrote this but i’m chill and there you have it
A disturbing poll reveals that many Americans who follow Ebola media coverage closely are more misinformed about the virus than people who don’t:
Measuring the rising anxiety among news consumers, a Rutgers-Eagleton poll of New Jersey residents found that 69 percent are at least…
Countries with less population than the total deaths in World War 2
It’s a micro-aggression. It’s a backhanded compliment. And it’s simply inaccurate.